Please WAIT! Then SCROLL DOWN for FOURPEAKS MAPS.
[ Are you in this picture? ]|
Fourpeaks TOPOGRAPHIC Maps
Fourpeaks is at the center of a scenic triangle with Whiteface Mountain (Wilmington, 6 miles), the Jay Wilderness (Jay Mountain, 4 miles) and the tallest 4,000-foot plus High Peaks (Keene, 10 miles away)--Spectacular Views!
CLICK & GO!
(On this page.)
Index to 6 pages of Fourpeaks Road and Trail Maps.
Fourpeaks Trail Notes with Beauty Spots.
(On the next page.)
Fourpeaks Trail Map. Hiking trails on our 700 wilderness acres. Location map for backcountry camps.
High Peaks Region Topo Map (Fourpeaks Detail). 34x42 map for sale provides an overview of the High Peaks.
Hiking/Walking Trails & Beauty Spots.
Home to seven families during the last century, Fourpeaks valley is covered by developed roads and skid trails settlers used to access their fields, woodlots and pasture lands. A fire on Basset Mountain in the early 60's left a network of fire roads as well. Salvage harvesting after the great Ice Storm in January '98 improved access to the higher elevations. Fourpeaks 4 mountains (Bassett, Wainwright, Rattlesnake and Ebenezer) are friendly 2,000-foot peaks which can provide hours and days of pleasant discovery for both the seasoned hiker and everyday walker--afoot, or on snowshoes or skis! Trails lead to summits and ridges with river, valley and mountain views, and to beauty spots worth visiting. For a private experience you don't have to drive to--away from the crowds on overused public trails.
Fourpeaks Maps: HIGHWAYS, ROADS & TRAILS|
1. Where in the world is Fourpeaks?. (In the upper right hand corner of New York State.)
2. New York Cabin Map. NY? NJ? MA? PA? QC? Just hours from Home!
3. Fourpeaks Trail Map. Hiking/walking trails and beauty spots on our 700 wilderness acres. Location map for backcountry camps. [CLICK HERE for Trail Notes to accompany map.]
4. Fourpeaks Tree Map. Trail Map with Locator Symbols for our Sugar Maples, Popple (Quaking Aspen), Eastern Pine, White Cedar, Black Spruce, Beech and Hemlock. [CLICK HERE for the complete Guide Visit Our Trees! to accompany map.]
5. Fourpeaks Topographic Maps. Shows Fourpeaks "Hidden Valley" surrounded by our four 2,000-ft. peaks. 34x42 map for sale.
6. Map of Stonehouse Road. Take a walk back into history on our pretty one-lane dirt road.
7. Map of old Stonehouse Road. Stonehouse Road is now open all the way to Hardy Road, Wilmington.
8. Map of Jay NY AuSable River Beauty Spots with 1/4 mile river walk, shoals and islands, swimming holes and the old Covered Bridge.
Are you in this picture?
Fourpeaks hosts now welcome paying guests to a 700-acre rest and playground for vacations in the Adirondack Great Camp tradition. Couples appreciate Fourpeaks secluded settings. Outdoor loving families have fun exploring our accessible wilderness. Folks with dogs enjoy the open spaces to run their pets. A private nature rereat. For a vacation away from it all. Are you in this picture? CLICK HERE to find out! [More about this at Frequently Asked Questions.]
Inquire about a Fourpeaks Adirondack Vacation/Getaway. (Easy Inquiry Form.)
Email us with questions or feedback. (Easy Email form.)
Phone our Help Desk with Tollfree or Cell phone contact any time.
No time for Fourpeaks right now?
Keep up with us through occasional newsletters. CLICK for sample.
"Hints of Balsam and Pine from our Corner of the Adirondacks"
Join our mailing list! (Easy form.)
Please Rate Our Fourpeaks Website.
Whether you're an experienced webmaster or just a novice surfer, you may have feedback or suggestions to help us improve. We well remember the visitor who complained about the unpleasant glare from the HTML default royal blue links. That lead us to entirely revamp our background and link colors, making them softer, more eye pleasing. And the Florida expert who warned us about frustrating visitors with blind links. We followed his advice and now carefully identify links so visitors know before they "click" exactly where they're clicking to. Your comments or suggestions will be equally appreciated.
NOTE: If you got here via one of our many subsidiary information pages, CLICK HERE to get the best view-- from our concise "Home Page." Thanks.
[CLICK HERE for easy email form to make your feedback/suggestions.]