(What's on this website.)|
E-Z Inquiry Form
CLICK & GO! (On this page.) Fourpeaks Trail Map with Tree Locator Symbols. CLICK HERE for printable version of this map. Complete Fourpeaks Map Index. (On the next page.) Fourpeaks Hiking Trails & Beauty Spots--How to get there. Visit Our Trees: All about Fourpeaks Sugar Maples, Popple (Quaking Aspen), Eastern Pine, White Cedar, Black Spruce, Beech and Hemlock and how to identify them. Adirondack Letter #11: "A Trees Story." .
Print this map? CLICK HERE for browser printable version.
Fourpeaks Maps: HIGHWAYS, ROADS & TRAILS
1. Where in the world is Fourpeaks?. (In the upper right hand corner of the USA.)
2. Essex County Highway Map Shows the roads you'll need to get to Fourpeaks. [If you're a guest CLICK HERE for driving directions.]
3. Fourpeaks Trail Map. Hiking/walking trails and beauty spots on our 700 wilderness acres. Location map for backcountry camps. [CLICK HERE for Trail Notes to accompany map.]
4. Fourpeaks Tree Map. Trail Map with Locator Symbols for our Sugar Maples, Popple (Quaking Aspen), Eastern Pine, White Cedar, Black Spruce, Beech and Hemlock. [CLICK HERE for the complete Guide Visit Our Trees! to accompany map.]
5. Fourpeaks Topographic Maps. Shows Fourpeaks "Hidden Valley" surrounded by our four 2,000-ft. peaks. 34x42 map for sale.
6. Map of Stonehouse Road. Take a walk back into history on our pretty one-lane dirt road.
7. Map of Jay NY AuSable River Beauty Spots with 1/4 mile river walk, shoals and islands, swimming holes and the old Covered Bridge.
Are you in this picture? Fourpeaks hosts now welcome paying guests to a 700-acre rest and playground for vacations in the Adirondack Great Camp tradition. Couples appreciate Fourpeaks secluded settings. Outdoor loving families have fun exploring our accessible wilderness. Folks with dogs enjoy the open spaces to run their pets. A private nature rereat. For a vacation away from it all. Are you in this picture? CLICK HERE to find out! [More about this at Frequently Asked Questions.]
Keep up with us through occasional newsletters. CLICK for sample.
"Hints of Balsam and Pine from our Corner of the Adirondacks"
Join our mailing list! (Easy form.)
Please Rate Our Fourpeaks Website. Whether you're an experienced webmaster or just a novice surfer, you may have feedback or suggestions to help us improve. We well remember the visitor who complained about the unpleasant glare from the HTML default royal blue links. That lead us to entirely revamp our background and link colors, making them softer, more eye pleasing. And the Florida expert who warned us about frustrating visitors with blind links. We followed his advice and now carefully identify links so visitors know before they "click" exactly where they're clicking to. Your comments or suggestions will be equally appreciated.
NOTE: If you got here via one of our many subsidiary information pages, CLICK HERE to get the best view-- from our concise "Home Page." Thanks.
[CLICK HERE for easy email form to make your feedback/suggestions.]